Protecting our community, employees and visitors
Parklea continues to monitor the situation concerning COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and is taking steps to protect the community, employees and visitors against the spread of the virus by following the guidelines provided by the Department of Health.
The Government shutdown does not include our land sales suites, office building, nor construction and development sites, as they remain an essential service.
BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION
- All our sites remain open
- No delays to construction timelines foreseen
- All construction staff have implemented an OH&S policy specific to COVID-19
LAND SALES OFFICE
- Our sales office will remain open from 11am – 5pm Saturday to Wednesday.
- Extra precautions are in place to protect the community, employees and visitors
- Social distancing measures are in place, including staff, meetings and visitors to the sales office
Please note: Our hours have changed, and these may change again over this period.
What does this mean for you?
Given the uncertainty of the situation evolving, we ask you to ensure that you comply with the guidelines issued by our Health Authorities.
If the below applies to you, please DO NOT enter any Parklea premise.
• If you have recently travelled from, or transited through a designated country**, or have been in contact with anyone confirmed to have contracted the Coronavirus, or with anyone suspected of having such symptoms in the last 14 days, you will be required to undertake a period of self-isolation (quarantine) for 14 days.
• If you or anyone you know present symptoms similar to that of Coronavirus
**Currently, designated countries include the People’s Republic of China, Iran, Italy, Japan, Singapore
and the Republic of Korea (South Korea). Other countries may be added in future days and weeks.
Our service remains uninterrupted as we can assist with queries online, such as sending you digital brochures, having online chats and video meetings.
Please don’t hesitate to contact one of the Parklea team for further information.