Passport to Kaduna Park T&Cs
Kaduna Park, under Parklea Pty Limited (ACN 005 736 256)
Kaduna Park Estate
2 Mortlake Drive, Officer South, VIC 3809
Passport to Kaduna Park competition
(hereafter referred to as “the competition”)
Total prize value per winner: $1,000 prepaid Visa card
Total prize value throughout competition: 1x $1,000 prepaid Visa card, total value $1,000
Competition start date: Saturday 20th July 2019
Competition close date: Sunday 18th August 2019
Who can enter
- The competition is open to any visitors to the Kaduna Park Display Village. This includes but is not limited to local residents, Kaduna Park residents, Kaduna Park purchasers and prospective Kaduna Park purchasers. Participants do not have to be associated with Kaduna Park – guests and members of the general public who attend the Display Village opening or visit Kaduna Park during the competition dates may also enter.
- Employees and immediate family of Kaduna Park, Parklea or any of the builders associated with the Kaduna Park Display Village or the competition are not permitted to enter.
How to enter
- Participants must collect a Kaduna Park Passport from the Kaduna Park Land Sales Office or from the display counters for any of the builders at the Kaduna Park Display Village between 11am Saturday 20th July 2019 and Sunday 18th August 2019.
- Using the map provided in the Kaduna Park Passport, participants must visit display homes marked with a gold star within the new Display Village.
- By visiting these marked display homes, participants must answer at least 8 questions in the Kaduna Park Passport correctly, filling in the answers in the answer section of the Kaduna Park Passport.
- When participants have answered the questions, they must complete the contact details section in the Kaduna Park Passport, and tear out their answers and contact information from the perforated section. Participants under the age of 18 must have permission from a parent or guardian to enter, and must also fill out the contact details of that parent or guardian, authorising their entry. This section (“entry slip”) must then be handed in at the Kaduna Park Land Sales Office before the competition closes on Sunday 18th August 2019 at 5pm.
Place, date, time and method of the draw
- One entry slip will be chosen at random as the winner. The winner’s entry slip must:
-have at least 8 correct answers, as determined by the pre-set, official answers provided by the builders and the Parklea staff.
-be a valid entry (participants must be aged over 18 or, if under 18, must have filled in contact details for a parent or guardian who has authorised their entry).
How winners will be notified and how to claim the prize
- The winner will be notified by a representative of the Kaduna Park/Parklea team via email or phone, as provided in the contact details section of the entry slip in the Kaduna Park Passport.
- Winners will have 30 days to collect their prize from the Kaduna Park Land Sales Office. Winners must bring valid photo ID to verify their identity (if under 18, the parent whose contact details were provided on the entry slip must bring valid photo ID and another identity document which confirms that they are the parent or guardian responsible for the winner, such as a valid drivers’ licence and a Medicare card).
- Parklea/Kaduna Park staff may request photos of prize winners for publication on the Kaduna Park Facebook page. If winners do not wish to have their name and photo published, they must notify the Parklea/Kaduna Park staff.
- If the prize winner is unable to collect their prize within the timeframe specified above (30 days), they must notify Parklea staff in writing, stating when they will be able to collect the prize and why there will be a delay.
How results will be published
- With prize winners’ consent, winners’ names will be published on Kaduna Park social media in a post that specifies the winner with a photo of them collecting their prize from the Kaduna Park Land Sales Office.
- Participants who do not wish to be identified must notify the Parklea staff at the time of collecting their prize.
- Competition winners may also be published in Kaduna Park and/or Parklea marketing collateral, including but not limited to brochures, webpages, blog posts, social media posts and email direct marketing (EDM/email) campaigns. Winners who do not wish to be part of these must notify Parklea/Kaduna Park staff at the time of collecting their prize.
- If prize winners do not contact Kaduna Park and/or Parklea to claim (in writing) or collect (in person) their prize within 30 days, the prize will be placed back into the draw and a new winner will be chosen as per the method of the draw specified above.
- The new prize winner will be notified as per the method specified above and will have the same number of days to collect or claim their prize as any other competition winner.
Purpose of collection of information
- Throughout the competition, Parklea and Kaduna Park staff will collect personal information via the entry slip in the Kaduna Park Passport primarily to identify prize winners and notify them about winning the prize.
- Personal information includes but is not limited to the entrant’s name, address, email address, phone number and, if under 18, parent or guardian’s name and contact details (phone or email).
- The information collected throughout the competition may, at Parklea and Kaduna Park’s absolute discretion, be used by Parklea and Kaduna Park staff for marketing purposes, but these details will not be passed on to third parties outside of Parklea and Kaduna Park staff. Examples of how this personal information may be used may include contacting Kaduna Park residents (if specified in the entry slip) to request their voluntary participation (with informed consent) in providing testimonials for Kaduna Park and/or Parklea marketing purposes. These details will be kept in strict confidence and will be used only for competition purposes or marketing purposes as outlined here.